Computer and Network Support Specialist Level II
Need strong hardware experience, MS Office skills, moderate Windows Server knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and moderate network skills.
ACC Technical Services has had the privilege to provide premium IT services to our clients for over 20 years. Our team is what makes that possible. We are seeking a talented team player who is looking for an opportunity to learn and grow. We are a unique company with a philosophy for how to acquire and retain the right talent. We hire smart people who are serious about being successful, and we provide them with the opportunities and support they need to advance their careers. Most join the company in a Level 1 role then grow into their specialization based on ability. By integrating professional development into the business, we provide an environment in which driven individuals can participate in real career advancement while making a contribution to our team.
- + Year practical IT experience (will consider internship)
- Bachelor of Science or Associate's Degree with significant experience related to IT
- Strong hardware and Microsoft Office skills
- Moderate understanding of networking fundamentals (routing, wired, and wireless network)
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft technologies (Exchange, 2K8/2012R2, XP, W7,W8, AD)
- Moderate understanding of VMware technologies
- Mac and/or Linux experience a plus but not required
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate attempts at independent continuing education (certifications, home network, etc.)
- Open mind and a willingness to learn new technologies and concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and great attitude
- Goal-oriented personality with specific career objectives
- Must have good driving record with reliable car
- Microsoft Server 2012 (70-410) certification required
The successful candidate will be working on a diverse set of issues and projects. They will be focused on our clients' workstations, file servers, and networking equipment performing typical level II support tasks. The ideal candidate will provide technical assistance to computer system users. They will answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone, or from remote location. They may provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic email, and operating systems. On-site and remote support are both part of this position. It is expected that this candidate will progress into a level III position working on high-end projects and server deployment as well as maintaining those environments. Along with increased ability and responsibility will come increased compensation.
ACC offers a wide variety of benefits, including paid time off, medical insurance, and 401K with matching.
Local candidates only; no third party vendors.
Send your resume to email@example.com.