We have an opening for a .NET Applications Developer to join our team. This is a full-time position in our Syracuse office, although a part-time position under the right conditions will also be considered. Only local candidates will be considered for this position.
.NET Applications Developer Job Description:
The primary function of the .NET Applications Developer will be analyzing and developing programming applications for our clients. This includes analysis, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software modules, enhancements, and purchased software products to support business functions. The applications developer is responsible for:
• Technical documentation
• Project planning with project manager
• Application development
• MS SQL design and development
• Thorough testing
• Keeping to deadlines
• Ability to plan, organize, schedule, and implement multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent conceptual and organizational skills.
• Willingness to keep up with developments in new technologies – must have a passion for learning new things.
• Oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision-making and sound judgment in problem solving.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with colleagues and clients.
• B.A. or B.S. degree in computer science or equivalent work experience. Real development experience is the most important factor.
• At least one year of experience developing web applications and writing production code.
• Must have real code samples and past projects to review
• Experience with the following is required:
o Microsoft SQL databases
• Entity Framework
• Stored procedures
o .NET development
o ASP.NET website development
• MVC with Razor
• Web Forms
o C# experience
Other Desirable Qualifications/Experience:
• Mobile technologies
• Website/application design principles
• SharePoint development
• Access databases
Please submit your resume along with any salary requirements to email@example.com.
ACC Technical Services is committed to providing continuing education and training for our employees through certification programs. We also offer benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, and 401k plans. We look forward to reviewing your application!