Web Design & Development Services
Web design and your business goals
We know that there's more to your company's website than the back-end code that makes it function. A website is your company's face to the world and must reflect the professional, trustworthy, and attractive attributes of the organization. An online presence should maintain consistency with your company's brand image and overall marketing strategy. In the end, your website’s goal is to convince visitors to choose business with you over others. Is your website currently accomplishing this goal?
ACC Technical Services can create an effective website for your business goals from start to finish. Our team includes professionals well-versed in web design, web development, graphic design, copywriting, and conversion optimization strategies. We also create responsive websites to ensure that your site looks great on any size device, whether it be a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
Below is an outline of our process from beginning to end.
- Free assessment – We can assess your current website and give you recommendations for improvement.
- Get to know your business – One of the most important pieces of the web design process is taking the time to get to know your brand and business goals.
- Scope of work – We'll provide you with a detailed scope of work and review it with you so that we're both on the same page with what you’re looking to accomplish.
- Design – Our team will present a web design option for what your new site could look like, keeping your brand identity at the forefront.
- Buildout – The completion timeline of each part depends on what your goals are, and we'll clearly communicate progress often.
- Review – Your happiness with the website is essential, and we require review and approval before launching.
- Updates and maintenance – After your website launches, you'll be able to update your content through the built-in content management system (CMS). We're always available for any complex updates.
We also have an in-house search engine optimization (SEO) team available to help boost your website's visibility for searches on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others. Multiple packages are available, depending on what your goals are.
Not sure where to start? Download our free guide that gives tips on WordPress and custom website CMS solutions.