Since 1991, ACC Technical Services has been providing technology and business solutions in multiple areas, including information technology, web development, cybersecurity consulting, and digital marketing. Our ultimate focus is to help our clients’ businesses grow through solutions tailored to their unique goals.
As we grow, we're adding more talented people to our team. ACC offers a wide variety of benefits, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, and 401(k) with matching. View our job openings below.
Computer and Network Support Specialist Level 1 Job Description:
We’re seeking to add a talented computer and network support specialist (level 1) who’s a team player and looking for an opportunity to learn and grow. The ideal candidate in this role will provide exceptional support to clients in and around the Syracuse area. Experience in IT consulting, managed services, or field support practice is strongly preferred but not required. The computer and network support specialist will be working under the mentorship of the account manager and be supported by other team members. The right candidate is expected to participate, improve, and provide insight to continue to grow ACC Technical Service's offerings and better serve our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dedicated on-site support for ACC Tech’s clients in the Syracuse area.
- Provide remote support to ACC Tech’s clients during times when employee is not physically on-site at a client.
- Utilize problem-solving skills to troubleshoot, determine the nature of the problem, and take corrective action as necessary.
- Assist users to install, upgrade, and maintain desktop and portable computer hardware, software, printers, and peripherals.
- Interact with clients, other members of the team, and account manager in a positive manner to deliver on-time and above-standard solutions for our clients.
- Interact with client vendors and support technicians when working with third-party software/hardware issues.
- Use knowledge of network support, PC workstations, Mac workstations and products, software, and systems to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Enter all information from client service call into internal PSA system, including issue, solution, and follow-up notes.
- Continue to develop positive working relationships with client and vendors.
- Have a strong desire to gain or use extracurricular certifications as part of ongoing professional growth.
- Have a great attitude, love technology, and enjoy serving clients
- Work independently and with a team equally as well.
- Ability to display a high level of client support no matter the situation.
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of PCs, printers, networks, and networking devices to support and provide diagnostics for Intel-based PC equipment and related peripherals.
- Must have working knowledge of LAN/WAN hardware, protocols, analysis tools, and basic security.
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory and Windows Server Administration.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in information technology will consider internship.
- Use comprehensive knowledge of Windows 2012R2-2016, Windows 10, and the Microsoft Office Suite to communicate pleasantly with clients and demonstrate solutions to issues.
- Exceptional communication and thorough documentation skills required.
- Use ethical behavior and organizational, detail-oriented skills to interact daily with client services team.
- Vendor certification highly valued.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Junior Network Administrator Job Description:
We have had the privilege to provide premium IT services to our clients since our inception, made possible by our networking team that’s primarily comprised of home-grown talent. We hire smart people who are serious about being successful, then we provide them with the opportunities and support needed to advance their careers. Most join the networking department in a level 1 role, then grow into their specialization based on ability and drive. By integrating professional development into the business, we provide an environment in which driven individuals can participate in real career and professional advancement while making a contribution to our team and delivering exceptional service to clients.
We are seeking a talented junior network administrator who’s a team player and looking for an opportunity to learn and grow. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong hardware experience, MS Office skills, moderate Windows Server knowledge, strong interpersonal skills, and moderate network skills.
- 1+ year practical IT experience (will consider internship)
- Strong hardware and Microsoft Office skills
- Moderate understanding of networking fundamentals (routing, wired, and wireless network)
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft technologies (Exchange, 2K8/2012R2, W7,W8, AD)
- Moderate understanding of VMware technologies
- Mac and/or Linux experience a plus but not required
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate attempts at independent continuing education (certifications, home network, etc.)
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to learn new technologies and concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills along with a great attitude
- Goal-oriented personality with specific career objectives
- Must have good driving record with reliable car
This is a full-time position. The successful candidate will be working on a diverse set of issues and projects. They will be focused on our clients' workstations, file servers, and networking equipment performing typical systems administrator support tasks. The ideal candidate will also provide technical assistance to computer system users as well as answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone, or from a remote location. They will provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, email, and operating systems. Onsite and remote support are both part of this position. It is expected that this candidate will progress into a systems administrator position working on high-end projects and server deployment as well as maintaining those environments. Along with increased ability and responsibility will come increased compensation.
Local candidates only. No third party vendors. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application!
We also have an opening for a .NET Applications Developer to join our team. This is a full-time position in our Syracuse office, although a part-time position under the right conditions will also be considered. Only local candidates will be considered for this position.
.NET Applications Developer Job Description:
The primary function of the .NET Applications Developer will be analyzing and developing programming applications for our clients. This includes analysis, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software modules, enhancements, and purchased software products to support business functions. The applications developer is responsible for:
• Technical documentation
• Project planning with project manager
• Application development
• MS SQL design and development
• Thorough testing
• Keeping to deadlines
• Ability to plan, organize, schedule, and implement multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent conceptual and organizational skills.
• Willingness to keep up with developments in new technologies – must have a passion for learning new things.
• Oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision-making and sound judgment in problem solving.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with colleagues and clients.
• B.A. or B.S. degree in computer science or equivalent work experience. Real development experience is the most important factor.
• At least one year of experience developing web applications and writing production code.
• Must have real code samples and past projects to review
• Experience with the following is required:
o Microsoft SQL databases
• Entity Framework
• Stored procedures
o .NET development
o ASP.NET website development
• MVC with Razor
• Web Forms
o C# experience
Other Desirable Qualifications/Experience:
• Mobile technologies
• Website/application design principles
• SharePoint development
• Access databases
Please submit your resume along with any salary requirements to email@example.com.