Application Development Solutions
When you need an application or database that goes beyond out-of-the-box solutions to address your unique business needs, we have the experience and know-how to help. Whether you’re in need of a middleware solution that connects multiple systems to each other or a standalone application that fits your unique workflow needs, we approach it with a collaborative method.
This method includes getting to know your business and its unique needs, quality assurance, progress meetings, and training sessions with your primary application users.
For over the past 20 years, we’ve developed applications for organizations of all sizes across a wide array of industries, and our clients have continued to work with us as the needs of their applications evolve with their business growth.
- Security comes first. We build in modern security features in to all of our applications.
- Upgrading legacy applications such as Microsoft Access to be modern secure and efficient sources of data storage and reporting.
- Assess and improve current business processes to save our clients time and money.
- Improve user experiences for users based on their method of working and the tools that they use to access the application.
- Connect various sources of data to provide greater clarity and availability of information.
- Utilize modern application hosting platforms, such as Azure Web Apps, that includes auto-scaling, auto-patching, and high availability.
We also develop public websites. Check out some of our work here.
Covid Screening Record
ACC has developed an application to help your organization manage screenings and reporting for COVID-19! With self-screenings, reports, and customization options available, this tool can help your employees stay organized and safe.
Our eHealth Scheduling software is an online appointment booking system for any organization looking for an easy-to-use solution for both clients/patients and organizations' reporting needs.
Existing Application Tweaks
Our team of developers is proficient in multiple programming languages and frameworks, allowing us the flexibility to not only develop apps from the ground up, but to also help our clients with changes to existing applications.
Want to see samples of our work or start a conversation?