ACC Technical Services' Operations During COVID-19
ACC Technical Services is available as you are faced with the day-to-day business challenges during this time of uncertainty with COVID-19. Our staff are working remotely, and we are here to assist you in multiple ways as needed.
1. Data Backup and Security – These remain our #1 priorities for our clients. Following ACC's best practices and the compliance recommendations of the NYS SHIELD Act will be part of our efforts in securing your data.
2. Remote (work from home) Access – If you need assistance in setting up remote access for your staff, please contact our helpdesk. We will do our best to review your options and coordinate our efforts.
3. Communication and Collaboration – ACC can assist your remote team with communication and collaboration tools. We work with O365 Teams, Zoom, WebEx, and SharePoint and can assist with your requirements.
4. Phone Support – If you are having challenges moving or maintaining your business phone services remotely, ACC can work with your phone vendors.
5. Website Updates and Client Communications – If you need assistance with updating your clients with messages through email or your website, our marketing and development teams are available to assist.
6. Remote Services and Onsite Services – ACC is equipped to handle most service issues via remote access tools. If we need to come onsite, our field technicians will practice social distancing and other protective measures. ACC is in compliance with the current NYS mandate, as we are considered an essential business.
7. Contact Info Changes – If you contact us with a service request, please also provide any updated contact information, such as a mobile number, that you're using during this time.
Please contact us at 315-484-4500, option 1, for any service requests you need during this time. We will continue to update you through emails, our website, and our social media channels as we move forward together during this time. Thank you for your continued business.
The ACC Team